Change of Mind Refund Policy for Online Purchases
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. We therefore offer a full "Change of Mind" refund of the purchase price, excluding any delivery charges, within 21 days of your purchase from the www.cloud9maternity.com.au website. Please note that this is different to our in-store refund policy, which is 14 days from purchase. This is to allow for the time taken to process and deliver your order.
Please retain your original receipt as proof of purchase. Items must be in original purchase condition, including packaging with tags attached, subject to the restrictions below.
SALE items will only be refunded where deemed faulty or not as described.
Due to health regulations, underwear, earrings, leggings and socks cannot be returned once worn unless faulty. Swimwear, unless faulty, can only be returned if unworn with hygiene labels intact and still on the garment.
Change of Mind Refund Process for Online Purchases
If you wish to return a product for a full refund (excluding any shipping costs) due to a change of mind, you may do so as below.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return and to let us know why you wish to return your purchase
- Once we confirm we will accept the item, please return it to us at the address below
- Return the product to us in the same condition you received it
- Return the product to us within 21 days of receiving your delivery
- Once your return is received, checked and approved, we will send you an email to notify you, and your refund will be processed through your original payment method.
The returned product(s) must be in its original packaging and be in a resaleable condition, and a copy of your receipt must be included as proof of purchase. Our definition of resaleable is for the item to have any and all original labels and tags still attached, all original packaging included and undamaged, and product(s) not to have been used, worn, washed, or have any marks or odour.
You are responsible for the costs of returning the product(s). Cloud 9 Maternity is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred during the return shipping process. It is recommended that you insure any returned product(s) for the original sale value against damage or loss during shipping.
If we do not agree that the item(s) are in a resaleable condition, we will contact you and agree to either return the items back to you at your cost, or offer a partial refund of 50% of the purchase price.
Returns by you of faulty or damaged products
If you wish to return faulty or damaged product(s) we will happily refund the purchase price on the following terms:
1. If an item is received as faulty you must advise us by email within 10 days of the purchase date. We may ask you to send photographs of any damage prior to agreeing to a return.
2. Once we agree to the return, you must arrange to return the damaged or faulty product to us within 21 days of the purchase date to the address below. A copy of the receipt must also be included as proof of purchase. Cloud 9 Maternity is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred during the return shipping process. It is recommended that you insure any returned products(s) for the original sale value against damage or loss during shipping.
3. Upon receipt of the returned product(s), we will confirm the condition of the items. If we agree the product(s) were faulty or damaged when we sent them to you, or were not as described we will provide a full refund, plus refund all shipping costs.
4. If the product(s) were purchased using Afterpay, we will process the return but Afterpay will be responsible for refunding your money as per their Terms & Conditions.
5. Please note that you cannot claim for an item damaged during delivery.
Cloud 9 Maternity
Albury NSW 2640