The Pregnancy Belly Belt from Bubba Bump is a must for easing all of your pregnancy aches and pains, and will become your best friend through pregnancy and beyond. Carefully made from breathable, comfortable fabric you will wonder how you ever got on before you had one!
- Complete adjustability so it will grow brilliantly with your beautiful bump!
- Eases sciatic, back & leg pain to help all that horrible discomfort!
- Helps relieve bladder discomfort
- May help to minimize stretch marks
- Can also be used after delivery as a hip wrap to help restore your pre-baby shape and help further support your body as it heals
- Promotes increased circulation & blood flow and may decrease likelihood of varicose veins and hemorrhoids
The gentle compression of a belly belt can help support the uterus and recuce discomfort from movement during physical activity, and provide relief from hip, pelvic, stretching and back pain.
The Belly Belt helps distribute the weight of the baby across the back and abdomen, which may help relieve the pressure on the round ligaments and reduce pain reducing that horrible and at times unbearable round ligament pain.
They also help to prevent back straining, by lessening spinal pressure. Perfect to correct poor pregnancy posture and support weak abdominal muscle both before and after pregnancy.
Decreased core strength is common in the weeks following birth. Muscles and ligaments that were stretched and strained during pregnancy require time to heal. Weakness combined with the demanding job of caring for a newborn can be challenging and lead to injuries.
Many women find that wearing a belly band postpartum provides additional support to the abdomen and lower back, decreasing discomfort. A belly band can be beneficial to women who have experienced a separation of the abdominal muscles by physically bringing the abdominal muscles back together. Combined with specific exercises, this may assist in closing the gap between the abdominal muscles.
The Belly Belt is made from anti-bacterial, breathable and eco friendly spandex/nylon, and can be worn over or under your clothes.
The model wears a size 10-12 and was 26 weeks pregnant at the time of the photoshoot